Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 April 2015

Easter Weekend Fun

We have been doing some games together, and today we did a treasure hunt. Simple idea, 12 clues were written on post it notes, and posted around the garden. The children had to write down the first letter of each answer, and re-arrange the letters to form a hiding place.

As usual, Izzy got to the treasure first!

Of course Easter isn't Easter without home made hot cross buns!

RECIPE
1 CUP OF MILK
1/2 CUP WATER
1 TBS OIL
2 TBS SUGAR
PINCH OF SEA SALT
1 EGG
600G FLOUR. (I USED HALF WHITE BREAD FLOUR, AND HALF WHOLEMEAL STONGROUND BREAD FLOUR)
1/2 CUP OF SULTANAS
1 TSP ALLSPICE
2 TSP CINNAMON
1 1/2 TSP YEAST.
I PUT THE WET IN FIRST, THN ADDED THE DRY, AND PUT ON A DOUGH SETTING IN BREADMAKER.
I THEN KNEEDED, SHAPED, AND PUT IN OVEN FOR 15 MINS ON 200C.
MAKES 6-8 LARGE ONES.
Of course, last, but should be first, Grace!!
Amazing Grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now am found was blind but now I see!

No comments:

Post a Comment