Ah, now wish I had taken a pic. However, didn't really think of it at the time.
Recipe coming up......
150G BUTTER, OR MARG
HALF A CUP OF SUGAR
250G SELF RAISING WHITE FLOUR
250G SELF RAISING WHOLEGRAIN FLOUR
2 TEA SPOONS BAKING POWDER
50G COCOA POWDER
100G CHOC CHIPS
2 FREE RANGE EGGS
AROUND A CUP OF MILK, SOMETIMES LESS.
1) MIX THE BUTTER WITH THE SUGAR, IN A BOWL.
2) ADD THE FLOURS, COCOA POWDER,BAKING POWDER AND STIR IN WELL, TILL LIKE BREADCRUMBSISH.
3) ADD CHOC CHIPS.
4) ADD MILK, AND EGG (BEATEN FIRST)
5) IT SHOULD BE WORKABLE, IF NOT ADD A LITTLE FLOUR, OR MILK.
6) TURN ONTO PASTRY BOARD, AND ROLL OUT AT ABOUT AN INCH, OR 2 THICK.
7) USE SCONE CUTTER TO CUT INTO CIRCLES.
8)bake in oven on hot for 10- 15 mins.